We compare prices, you just find the best deal!
- Free online comparison tool, compare car prices with a single click
- Best price guaranteed, cheaper than going direct.
- Included rate details to find out the best deals online
Car hire India
India is the second most populous country in the world and seventh in terms of territory. It houses natural and cultural treasures of the first magnitude. It is a fascinating and complex country. Knowing the attractions in India can be quite an adventure.
Here are some initial travel tips for those who make their first trip to India.
- Arrival at the airport: Do not say ever, especially after your arrival to the airport and take a taxi, that this is your first trip to India. Say without hesitation that you have been there before, that you are going to visit friends, to work in an ONG ... anything that does not make you look like a novice, you will avoid many scam attempts.
- Currency Exchange in India: The national currency is the rupiah. You can change money at all international airports and they are happy to buy euros, so you do not need the intermediate step to dollars.
- Car hire India is the easiest way to travel in India, especially if you want to tour the region, the best solution is to rent a car with driver in India. Use our India car rental panel to make a quotation. Sometimes, car drivers take tourists to places where they get commission. Take a guide and compare prices but, in general, drivers know very good sites. If you are happy, don´t worry, otherwise you have to be serious at driver.
- Taxis in India: The first taxi, the first contact with the street is important. At airports there is a prepaid taxi desk where you have to pay in advance according to the route, then you will get a note where is a taxi number. We have heared of histories where the taxi driver say your hotel got burned the previous week, closed or whatever...sometimes that fact is even ratified by a policeman; those cases are very rare but if that happen to you, we recommend to take it easy, laught and insists in going to your hotel to the taxi driver so you can see by your own eyes. The good humor and calm always work.
- Massage services: Do not accept them unless you are looking for more than a massage. Its common this offer in your hotel or by "friends", but the fact is that they are looking for more than a massage and the situation can become a little uncomfortable to the tourist.
- Tea in India: Tea, in India is delicious, but its not recommended to drink it anywhere, especially in road stalls where hygiene conditions are absent and, often, cups and glasses are cleaned with used water. An alternative idea is to take a thermo and ask in your hotel to fill it in the morning. Anyway, there are many places where is possible to drink tea, and certainly very pleasant to sit quietly and watch life pass.
- The rickshaw. Before riding a rickshaw you must negotiate the price with the driver, otherwise you run the risk of paying a much higher price.
- Do not accept food or drugs, especially at train stations. Some travelers have awakened long after in different trains and without luggage.
- Good humor and calm: In general, keep the humor and remain calm at all times, conflicting situations, negotiating...most people are good and very friendly.
When going to India, there are many places to visit and belive me...not enough time. It is recommended to reserve online before you go, so you will spend your time in better things than looking for car hire in India, or hotels. Once in India I personally recommend visiting:
- Kathmandu: A dream coming true.
- Pokka: A little touristy but with incredible views of the Himalaya.
- Bandipur: Wonderful people.
- Varanasi: Incredible spiritual city.
- Khajurahoo: With its amazing erotic temples.
- Orccha: Unknown city but with beautiful temples and palaces.
- Agra: What to say about Taj Mahal. The picture above shows the road to Agra.
- Jaipur: The beautiful Pink City.
- Pushkar: The Sacred City of Rajasthan.
- Jodhpur: One of the most popular destinations in India.
- Udaipur: The picturesque city of Lake.
- Delhi: The summary of all India.
- Nepal is not far, so why not visiting it?. It worth the visit!
Clothes in India
Remember to wear socks if you want to get into the temple and some clothing if you are going to take the bus in summer months, air conditioning is at full into the bus. It´s much hot in India in summer so you will not regret if you get sandals and short trousers with you when going to India for holidays.
Chauffer driven car in India
By renting a car with driver in India you will only have to worry in deciding where to go and when. The car drivers use to know the best locations and prices, follow our India travel tips and enjoy your holidays in India.
Useful resources for India
Please notice that the models below will be available depending on the destination. Some destinations in Asia only have chauffer services while others offers a wide selection of car rental models for a cheap price.
Cheap car hire in India
From our more than 450 car hire provides, you will be able not only to rent a car from our wide selection, but to compare car hire prices and get the cheapest car hire offers in India .
Below are a list of some of our economy and cheap car hire India and at India airport.
- Nissan Micra
- Peugeot 307
- Ford Mondeo
- Honda Legend
- Volkswagen Golf
- Daihatsu Coure
- More...check models.
By selecting the cheapest car hire, it is possible to get long term car rental in India for your long term holidays, even when your budget is limited.
Luxury, exotic and premium India car hire
If you can afford a luxury car you may be looking for a comfortable luxury car hire in India...we manage a wide selection of premium cars.
- Mercedes SLK
- Mercedes SL
- Cabrio car models
- More...check models.
Some Asian destinations weather is nice enough for driving with a cabrio. Why not choosing a cabrio car hire and feeling the air while driving in India?
9 seater to 12 seater minivan India car hire
Sometimes we do not travel alone or with a partner; if we travel with our family or friends we may need a 7 seater or 12 seater minivan car hire India. Why renting 2 cars for all members of your group when is possible to rent a 9 seater together?.We manage a large variety of familiar cars to rent in India.
Explore and enjoy India with your family car!.
- Volkswagen Touran
- More...check models.
Car hire with chauffer service
Many cities in Asia only have available car hire with chauffer service, so depending on your destination you will be able to rent a car with or without chauffer.