We compare prices, you just find the best deal!
- Free online comparison tool, compare car prices with a single click
- Best price guaranteed, cheaper than going direct.
- Included rate details to find out the best deals online
Car hire Turkey
Turkey has always represented a meeting point between Europe and Asia, in Turkey was born the major civilizations in the history, a trip to Turkey can range from visits to important archaeological sites of ancient Hittite civilization, Persians, Greeks , Romans, Byzantines, Seljuks, Ottomans. Places to visit include Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus, Izmir, the Mediterranean coast, with historic towns and coastal resorts of Antalya, Bodrum, Alanya. There are also magnificent natural sceneries of the Taurus Mountains and the Anatolian plateau.
Spring and fall are the best times to visit Istanbul, the Aegean coast and the Mediterranean coasts, and in these periods, the weather is still warm but not unbearable. For the Black Sea coast the best time is between April and September, there will still be rain but not much. The best time to visit eastern Turkey, extends from late June to September.
If you want to move within Turkey, we recommend the car hire in Turkey, however there are also taxis and modern buses.
Turkey car rental
If you rent a car in Turkey it is recommended to get an international driving permission; car rental companies in Turkey can rent you a car with your current driving license, you will need the international driving license if you are going to stay in Turey for more than 3 months. However this situation may depends on your country, so if you want to avoid possible problems get the international driving license or ask your consulate.
We highly recommend to get the car insurance when renting a car in Turkey even having to pay the extra; traffic rules are often ignored in Turkey, it is better in my opinnion to avoid problems and pay for the car insurance.
Driving tips in Turkey
- It is recommended to travel with a complete car insurance.
- The road signs are international. Driving rules are like the european.
- There is no fuel supply problems, however unleaded fuel is hard to find in certain regions.
- The length of stay for a foreign registered vehicle can not exceed three months. It is also not allowed to entry into the Turkish territory to family vehicles (cars, buses, minibuses, etc.) That are older than 20 years.
- If you rent a car in Turkey, it is advisable to check the status of it, which can vary according to the contract signed for the rent. (We work with the top car rental companies in Turkey, but if you choose a local one take this point in consideration)
- Avoid driving at night and be careful with the road conditions.
- There are roadside assistance centers "Türkiye Turing ve Otomobil Kurumu" (tel. 212 2828140). In case of accident, the vehicle should not be moved and you have to call the Traffic Police (number 154) .
Please notice that the models below will be available depending on the destination. Some destinations in Asia only have chauffer services while others offers a wide selection of car rental models for a cheap price.
Cheap car hire in Turkey
From our more than 450 car hire provides, you will be able not only to rent a car from our wide selection, but to compare car hire prices and get the cheapest car hire offers in Turkey .
Below are a list of some of our economy and cheap car hire Turkey and at Turkey airport.
- Nissan Micra
- Peugeot 307
- Ford Mondeo
- Honda Legend
- Volkswagen Golf
- Daihatsu Coure
- More...check models.
By selecting the cheapest car hire, it is possible to get long term car rental in Turkey for your long term holidays, even when your budget is limited.
Luxury, exotic and premium Turkey car hire
If you can afford a luxury car you may be looking for a comfortable luxury car hire in Turkey...we manage a wide selection of premium cars.
- Mercedes SLK
- Mercedes SL
- Cabrio car models
- More...check models.
Some Asian destinations weather is nice enough for driving with a cabrio. Why not choosing a cabrio car hire and feeling the air while driving in Turkey?
9 seater to 12 seater minivan Turkey car hire
Sometimes we do not travel alone or with a partner; if we travel with our family or friends we may need a 7 seater or 12 seater minivan car hire Turkey. Why renting 2 cars for all members of your group when is possible to rent a 9 seater together?.We manage a large variety of familiar cars to rent in Turkey.
Explore and enjoy Turkey with your family car!.
- Volkswagen Touran
- More...check models.
Car hire with chauffer service
Many cities in Asia only have available car hire with chauffer service, so depending on your destination you will be able to rent a car with or without chauffer.