We compare prices, you just find the best deal!
- Free online comparison tool, compare prices with a single click
- Best price guaranteed, cheaper than going direct.
- Included rate details to find out the best deals online
Car hire Malaga
Malaga, located on the Costa del Sol, is a city of feelings and sun holidays. As one of the most popular destinations in Spain, Malaga is ready to handle all tourist needs and has many attractions to enjoy alone, with friends or with your family.
Car hire Malaga is the most recommended option when planning our visit, and we recommend to hire well in advance as Malaga is a very popular destination, if you choose to rent a car in Malaga, you will be able to visit the most charming places of the city, like Mijas pueblo with beautiful views, or Marbella and Puerto Banus among others.
Car rental in Malaga
Once you arrive to Malaga airport or Malaga train station, there are plenty of car rental companies where hiring a car. Prices in summer are higher than in low season, so we recommend hiring in advance so you can also get a cheap car hire for your long term car hire in Malaga if needed, or maybe you are coming for just a weekend to Malaga?
Flights to Malaga have a new terminal since March 2010, known as Terminal 3 at Malaga airport. The car rental desks are available inside as well as other car rental companies located outside the airport (Avda. Garcia Morato), but with pickup services.
When coming to Malaga, using a car rental is useful for several reasons, let's go to review a few of them so you can get your own opinion:
1. Although the Costa del Sol is basically one large resort along the Mediterranean Sea between Malaga, Marbella and Estepona, you have to travel a few miles if on holiday you would like to move around a little bit; cities like Marbella, Nerja or attractions like Maro Beach or white villages are not close to each other, so if you really want to get the most from your holidays, car hire is a must.
2. Malaga highways, specially token highways are in very good conditions giving you the possibility not only to reach your destination but to enjoy the beautiful coastal landscapes from the highway while driving, do not forget while travelling from Marbella to Malaga to enjoy those views, it is worth the time.
3. Public transport is not the best option in Malaga for touring the province, even more if we are getting to Malaga in summer when most of the tourists choose to come. Crowded buses and trains are not a good idea for our transport; it is not much fun to wait for the bus at 35 degrees in the shade. Furthermore, only the connection between Malaga and Fuengirola is really good, as here regularly runs the suburban train. Further ahead of Fuengirola, however, the matter becomes complicated. So if you spend your holiday in Marbella and Estepona, or further west on the Costa del Sol, you are in any case well advised with a car rental.
4.Car hire Malaga is not just good for getting from Malaga airport to your resort, car hire or Malaga airport transfers are a very interesting alternative to the public transport in Malaga, and depending on your travel needs you may prefer one or another option. For those who like to move around on holiday and discover nearby white sandy beaches, take a trip to others towns or learn more about Spain and its culture will need a car hire, which you can rent online at very cheap prices for reservation and pick-up at Malaga airport.
Cars for hire at Malaga airport
Depending on your personal budget and your travel needs you will find a large selection of vehicles available at the Malaga airport:
Are you travelling with children and do you need a little more spacious vehicle with child or infant seats? Are you looking for a slightly more affordable model? Are you travelling with friends or a group and looking for a minibus for transfers and excursions? Or do you bear in mind a more exclusive model?
Costa del Sol
Costa del Sol is the area where Malaga is located, also known as Costa del Golf. It is the favourite place for golfers, british, german, dutch and north european tourists looking for sun and good weather.
Cheap car hire in Malaga Spain
From our more than 450 car hire provides, you will be able not only to rent a car from our wide selection, but to compare car hire prices and get the cheapest car hire offers in Malaga .
Below are a list of some of our economy and cheap car hire Malaga and at Malaga airport.
- Toyota Aygo
- Ford Fiesta
- Volkswagen Golf 5dr
- Ford Fiesta 5dr
- Volkswagen Golf Automatic
- Ford Focus Stationwagon
- Renault Laguna tdi
- Volkswagen Passat
- Volkswagen Polo
By selecting the cheapest car hire, it is possible to get long term car rental in Malaga for your long term holidays, even when your budget is limited.
Luxury, exotic and premium Malaga car hire Spain
If you can afford a luxury car you may be looking for a comfortable luxury car hire in Malaga...we manage a wide selection of premium cars.
- Mercedes SLK
- Mercedes SL
- BMW X6
- Cabrio car models
Some european destinations weather is nice enough for driving with a cabrio. Why not choosing a cabrio car hire and feeling the air while driving in Malaga?
9 seater or 9 seater minivan Malaga car hire Spain
When travelling with the familiy or friends, we may need a 7 seater or 9 seater minivan car hire Malaga, sometimes space in the vehicle is more needed than luxury. Why renting 2 cars for all members of your group when is possible to rent a 9 seater together?.We manage a large variety of familiar cars to rent in Malaga.
Explore and enjoy Malaga with your family car!.
- Opel Vivaro 9 seater or similar
- Volkswagen Caravelle or similar
- Fiat Panama 9 seater or similar
- Nissan Primastar 9 seater or similar
- Ford Transit 9 seater or similar
- Citroen Jumper 9 Seater or similar
- Minibus 9 Seater or similar
- Fiat Ducato 9 seater or similar
- Mercedes Sprinter - 9 seats or similar
- Mercedes Vito Cdi or similar
- Volkswagen Transporter or similar
- Toyota Minibus 9 seater or similar
- Renault Traffic 9 seater or similar
- Hyundai Starex 9 Seater tdi or similar
- Peugeot Expert 9 Passenger or similar
- Hyundai H1 9 seater or similar
Pay on arrival
You pay the rental car on arrival, check the quote for details. Secure your vehicle today and pay your car hire in Malaga on arrival.